From the Employer sideAt Bridge Litigation UK we assist small and medium sized employers in the private, charity and voluntary sectors with a wide range of Employment Law matters.
We can ensure that your staffs’ contracts, policies and procedures, are fully compliant with employment law and, with Training and ongoing pro active advice, assist you to reduce the risk to your business being exposed to costly and time consuming Employment Tribunal cases.
After our first meeting, we will provide you with a preliminary view of the legal merits of your claim, its likely value, and the likely costs of our services. Where appropriate, we will explore funding options with you. You can be assured that at Bridge Litigation UK we are dedicated to providing you with legal advice that is clear, down to earth, and represents excellent value for money.
Services for Employees
- Drafting and revising contracts of employment for staff and/ or service contracts for self employed consultants
- Drafting disciplinary/ grievance policies and procedures
- Giving advice on disciplinary and grievance matters
- Advising on dismissals
- Advising on the implementation of redundancies
- Advising on recruitment and retention of staff
- Drafting Settlement Agreements (formerly known as Compromise Agreements)
- Drafting restrictive covenants
- Providing advice and representation at employment tribunal
- Training seminarsn
To speak with one of our experts, simply call us today. Alternatively, complete the contact form below and we will get in touch with you.